1 L Water
15 g Agar-agar powder
300 g Caster sugar
200 g Coconut milk – thick
300 g Water
6 pcs Pandan leaves
1/8 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Green coloring
1 nos Egg whites
1) Bring to boil the water and agar-agar together until dissolved, then add in the sugar.
2) Blend the pandan leaves together with the water and then mixed into the coconut milk and salt.
3) Add in green coloring and stir well till boiling.
4) Once boiling scoop out about 300 ml of the agar-agar mixture into a lightly beaten egg whites.
5) Pour back the mixture into the pot while stirring constantly until well mix.
6) Pour the mixture into the a square 10’ x 10’ baking tray. Leaves to set in the refrigerator.